- This item has been sold
- Condition: Fully working two light marks on screen, not noticeable unless tilted to sun.
- Location: Lanarkshire, Scotland (Could post signed for)
- Listed: 24th May, 2016 09:45
- Expires: This ad has expired
Perfect for rambling, cycling, geocaching, walking, climbing and other outdoor pursuits.
Uses memory cards instead of relying on mobile data signal and inbuilt antenna far superior to a mobile. I have bought maps and these are included (I paid from £30 to £60 each when new) Routes can be planned, tracked, elevation reviewed and exact location shown.
Ordinance Survey Maps included:
– Central Scotland 1:50k Landranger
– The Cairngorms 1:25k & 1:50k premium
– West Highland Way 1:25k & 1:50k premium
– Nederland Zuid 1:50k Landranger
Excellent condition all round. Screen covers easily available. Showerproof and rugged.
Uses 3 AA batteries so easy to replace.
– Standard battery cover
– Bike mount backplate along with two bike handlebar mounts, so easily switched between bikes (not in photo)
– Original boxes
It’s hardly been used except for some long distance stuff.
Happy to email photos if genuinely interested.